The personal information we collect or maintain may include:
- Site Activity Information. We track certain actions you take on the Site such as the content of searches performed on the Site and information that you enter into the Site (e.g. your name and email address when signing up for an email newsletter, requesting more information about us and our Services, etc.).
- Access Device and Browser Information When you access the Site from a computer or other device, we may collect information from that device, such as your Internet protocol address, browser type, connection speed, device model, operating system version, and access times.
Analytics Tools. We use tools such as Google
Analytics, AppsFlyer and Mixpanel to help analyze how
APIs, and SDKs in our services to enable them to collect and
analyze user and device related data and information on our
collect information such as how often users visit the Site, what
pages they visit, and what other sites they used prior to coming
to the Site. We use the information we get to improve our Site
and Services. Although Google Analytics plants a persistent
Cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the
next time you visit the Site, the Cookie cannot be used by
anyone but Google. Google’s ability to use and share information
collected by Google Analytics about your visits to the Site is
Google Analytics by downloading and
- Certain features of the Site use GPS technology to collect real-time information about the location of your device so that the Site can connect you to a Healthcare Professional who is licensed or authorized to provide Services in the state where you are located. Strictly necessary and functionality Cookies are used on our Site to support Site functionality and security. These Cookies collect crash analytics and Site activity data, as well as provide security measures.
- We may collect information from your mobile device or computer including the type of device used to access the Site, operating system version, and mobile device carrier. This information is used to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of the Site.
We may use de-identified information created by us without restriction. When we use the term “de-identified information,” we mean information that is neither used nor intended to be used to personally identify an individual.
Children under age 18.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Site and full functionality on the Site.
- To notify you when Site updates are available
- To market and promote the Site and the Services to you
- To create de-identified information such as aggregate statistics relating to the use of the Site
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide us personal information
We may also disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated organizations.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential.
- As required by law, which can include providing information as required by a court order
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, to protect our rights, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of MD On Demand’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information maintained by the Site is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Disclosure to Third Parties.
Modification of Information.
Members will be able to update some of their information through the Site. Requests to modify any information may also be submitted to email@example.com.
Limitations on Deletion of Information
Steps we take to keep your information secure.
We employ reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial security methods to help protect against unauthorized access to personal information, such as encryption. But please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet or data storage facility can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us.
Right to Non-Discrimination.